When you access, browse or use this website, you may access any sub-site linked through this website, then such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use and you are obliged to follow the terms according to the instructions set out in such sub-site.
You are only entitled to use the Services for which you have subscribed and paid and your use of the Services is subject to your compliance with all the Terms.
For purposes of clarity and interpretation, certain words & expressions that may or may not defined elsewhere have their meaning set out below:
- “Subscriber” means any person who has subscribed to the services provided by www.managemylawsuits.com by registering for the services.
- “Team member” is a person added by the Subscriber who gets access to the services provided by www.managemylawsuits.com.
- “User” means and refers to anyone accessing and/or using the website www.managemylawsuits.com and includes subscribers and team members added by subscribers;
- “Service Provider” means and refers to MML Technologies Pvt. Ltd, the company that owns “Manage My Lawsuits”, a product that provides its services through its proprietary software as a service platform, a web-based case management system, provided through the website www.managemylawsuits.com, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all its successors, affiliates and permitted assigns. The Service Provider is an “intermediary” as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- “Services” means and includes the access and/or use of the website, including the services provided as features of the web-based case management system, which may be continued or discontinued at any time, subject to revisions and modifications by the Service Provider from time to time, including and not limited to Case or Matter Management, Hearing Dates Management, Documents Management, Clients Management, To-do’s Management, Notes Management, Calendar & Reminders, Firm & User Management, Security, Search, Advanced Search, Advanced Documents Management, Quotation/Estimates, Email Management, Billing and Invoice Management, Who Can See What, Reports, Knowledge Base etc;
2. Website License and Usage:
3. No Guarantee:
This website acts as a facilitator for managing the activities of a law firm. The Service Provider is not a law firm or advocate as per as per the Indian Advocates Act, 1961. This website provides its services through our proprietary software as a service platform that we host for our Users. Service Provider does not warrant or represent that the information made available through this website is proper, correct and reliable.
4. Limitations on Use:
The User shall not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, sell, sub-license or create any derivative works from the content of this website. The User may use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or Users. The User may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the contents without taking prior written permission from Service Provider or owner of the website. The User shall not export or re-export the website or portion of it in violation to the export control laws and regulations of India. No one shall have unauthorized usage of the website; any such access of this website or its content is prohibited entirely.
5. Guidelines to User/User Material:
The User shall not involve in any of these activities such as usage of inappropriate language, hateful or offensive words, abusive comments, or promotion of any illegal activities, violation of any rules and regulations. No User shall infringe the rights of other persons but not limited to intellectual property rights, every User shall comply with all applicable laws and standards, and no one shall violate any internet standards and regulations. The User is prohibited from posting or transmitting any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Service Provider is neither liable nor responsible for any act of the User.
6. Service Provider Rights:
If the User sends any content or material to Service Provider through e-mail or by any other means, including but not limited to comments, data, suggestions, queries, or any other information will be treated as non-confidential.
The Service Provider provides a platform for storing files and managing the law firm of the subscriber. The subscriber is not liable for any loss of data or information caused due to the improper use of the website by the User. The Service Provider, however takes all steps to prevent loss of data or information.
This Service Provider takes all steps to maintain the confidentiality of any information and data submitted by Users. The confidential information means an information which can be disclosed either in written, oral or any other media in relation to technical, business plans, models, ideas, maps, drawings, trade secrets, or contemplated services, research and developments, costs, profit and production or any other information regardless whether such information is designated as Confidential information at the time of its disclosure.
The Service Provider shall take all necessary precautions to protect Confidential Information of Users of the website, Service Provider shall limit the disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to its directors, officers, partners, employees and/or independent contractors (hereinafter referred to as “Representatives”) on need to know basis only. Neither the Service Provider nor its representatives will disclose such confidential information to any third party obtained from the disclosure. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
The confidentiality obligations do not apply to information which:
- is available in the public knowledge at the time of disclosure;
- is revealed by other party who is free to disclose it;
- has been lawfully obtained by the disclosing party from a third party under no obligation of confidentiality;
- is independently developed by employees of the disclosing party without access to the confidential information.
All resources available in this website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (hereinafter referred to as “the Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. The User agrees to follow all instructions provided on this website limiting the way to use the Content. There are various logos, trademarks, service marks displayed on the website, by displaying them on the website does not mean that the User is authorized to use those marks or logos. Any unauthorized use of the trademarks, logos, or content may violate intellectual property laws and laws of privacy. If the User downloaded any content from the website for any personal use, the User shall not remove or edit or modify any content or trademark and the User shall not infringe the copyright of others.
10. Intellectual Property Rights:
All the information and content made available through this website to the Users, excluding the documents created or uploaded by the Users, shall remain the property of the Service Provider, and such information, and marks are protected by copyright, trade mark, patent and /or other proprietary rights and relevant laws, rules and regulations. The User shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without prior express authorization. The Service Provider holds right to display images, or pictures on its website. The Service Provider owns all content, trademarks and logos provided on the website. All trademarks provided on the website not owned by the Service Provider, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks, or service marks without the prior written consent of the owner of such trade names, or trademarks. Service Provider also holds the copyright to this website, as a collective work and/or compilation, including the selection, coordination and arrangement of the website’s content. The Service Provider is neither a law firm nor an attorney but only provides the service to Lawyers and law firms for managing their business
The Service provider in some cases uses data sourced from the websites of various courts including the Supreme Court of India, the High Courts and various lower courts. The content obtained in such cases could be the copyright of such courts/authorities/websites and are provided as per the terms of service of these websites. The Service provider cannot be held liable for any content sourced from such websites.
11. Loss of Data:
Service Provider is not responsible for any loss of data due to electronic failure, resulting from accidental or deliberate deletion, network or system outages, backup failure, file corruption, or any other reasonable causes.
The User may provide links only to the homepage of this website, provided:
- You do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage;
- The User shall provide the information of such links to the Service Provider through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and
- The User shall discontinue such links to this website when requested by the Service Provider. In case the User is interested to provide certain links to a section within the website, then such request shall be mailed at email@example.com and the Service Provider may notify the permission.
This website may contain the content related to advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors who produce their content on this website are responsible for ensuring that their material submitted for inclusion on the website is proper, accurate and complies with all applicable laws. The Service Provider will neither be liable nor responsible for any illegality or inaccuracy of the material provided either by the Advertisers or Sponsors.
The Subscriber requires to register with this website to use the services of this website by providing proper, accurate and complete information at the request of the Service Provider. It is the responsibility of the User to inform the Service Provider in case of any changes in the information provided.
15. Payment of Charges:
Access to the services is subject to payment of the required service charges. The Service Provider has the right to suspend services if the Subscriber does not pay the subscription charges. The access to the services by a team member is dependent upon on the payment of charges by the Subscriber and could be revoked if the Subscriber does not pay the charges.
16. Suspension and Deletion of Accounts:
The account of the Service Provider could be suspended and even deleted if the Subscriber fails to pay the service charges. The data or information created by the User could be deleted if the User fails to pay the service charges or renew the services.
17. Errors and Corrections:
The Service Provider neither represents nor warrants that the services provided through this website will be free of errors, free of bugs/viruses and/or any other harmful components, etc.
18. Third Party Content:
Third party content may emerge on this website or the User may get access to third party content via links from this website. The Service Provider is neither liable nor responsible for any errors, mistakes, and misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or any abusive statements, wrong opinions, misrepresentations or any other form of third party content appearing on this website.
19. Transmitted Material:
Internet transmissions are not safe and secure completely. The User understands that any information, content or material posted or sent to this website may be read or intercepted unless special instructions are provided and such information shall be provided in encrypted form.
This website is provided on an “As Is” basis. The Service Provider expressly disclaims all Warranties, including the Warranties of Merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose and non – infringement. The Service Provider disclaims all responsibility for any loss, claims, injury, liability or resulting any damages arising out of or any way related to:
- Any errors or omissions resulting from the website and/or content but not limited to technical or typographical errors;
- Any third party content in the website either directly or indirectly;
- Usage of the website by User; or
- Any use of the software in connection with this website.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the site, including damages by wrong usage of the website, network issues, malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of information of the website.
- The Service Provider does not assure complete sustainability of its services and shall not be responsible or liable for the same, in any manner.
- In no event shall the service provider be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if mml has been advised of the possibility thereof.
- In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the aggregate liability of the service provider arising out of or in connection with the services rendered by the service provider hereunder, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, product liability, or any other theory), warranty, or otherwise, exceed the amount of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only).
22. Unlawful Activity:
The Service Provider reserves a right to investigate any complaint registered in relation to violations of the Terms and can take appropriate action against such individual or User but not limited to reporting any alleged unlawful activity to law enforcement departments, regulatory authorities, or other relevant agencies. The Service Provider reserves right to disclose any information relating to the User profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, IP addresses or any other information, at the request made either by regulators or by law enforcement authorities.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Service Provider, its directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses and costs incurred or in connection with any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expenses arising from or in connection with the content or Use of the service. The User shall also agree to indemnify Service Provider for any breach of these Terms by the User. The User shall in any event settle any matter with the prior written consent of the Service Provider only. The User further agrees to defend including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with access to or use of this website.
At all places wherever charges are mentioned in the use of this website, they are net product charges, the charges are based on assumption of activity involved but excluding all statutory taxes, government fees and any other out of pocket expenses.
26. Remedies for Violations:
The Service Provider reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms.
28. Severability of Provisions:
If any of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and the validity, legality and enforceability of other provisions shall not be affected in any way.
The Service Provider reserves right to modify these Terms at any time without notice to the User. Updated Terms can be found on website. The User is responsible to check for any updated Terms before use of this website.
30. Modifications of Service:
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify website or discontinue the service either temporarily or permanently. However, the Service Provider will take all reasonable steps to inform the Subscriber in the event of such discontinuance of service and the Subscriber shall have the option for downloading the complete data. The User agrees that the Service Provider shall be neither liable nor responsible to the User or to any third party for any such modification or termination of the services without prior notice.
The Service Provider is neither liable nor responsible to refund the amount for any delay and/or disruption to the service caused due to the technical failures, internet disruptions, hacking, piracy, riot, network connectivity, war, act of God and/ or any other force majeure etc. Subject to the Terms and Conditions agreed herein, the subscription fees paid for the services for that month in which the refund request is made, shall only be refunded. When the Service Provider confirms the request of refund, the User needs to provide certain details, required to refund the amount which may include information such as bank account number, IFSC code, branch name etc. Please note that it may take 5-21 working days from the receipt of such information from the User to refund the amount.
32. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or suit arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or these Terms.
For any issues relating to website or for any policies or for any other reason, the User may kindly contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User is responsible/ liable for any unauthorized access, and if the User notices any unauthorized usage, the User shall put efforts to prevent such unauthorized use, or the User must contact the Service Provider immediately to inform about such unauthorized access. The Service Provider, at its sole discretion may terminate the usage of any User at any time, if it is found as unauthorized usage or if such a User is in violation of these Terms & Services.
35. Entire Agreement:
These Terms constitutes the entire and whole agreement between the User and the Service Provider, this agreement/Terms shall supersede all other communications between the Service Provider and its Users with respect to the subject matter hereof. If at any time the User finds, that these Terms are unacceptable or if the User does not agree to these Terms, then please do not use this website. If you are using this website, you are bound by these Terms.
Last modified: June 03, 2017